Is your home or business running out of hot water quickly? It might be time to make repairs or if your water heater is of age to replace it.
Common Electric Water Heater Problems:
- Hissing or sizzling noises
- Leaking pressure-relief valve
- Not enough hot water
Water heaters often require annual maintenance to ensure the efficiency and life of your product:
- Drain your water heater once a year to get rid of sediment.
- Test the pressure-relief valve.
- Lower the temperature setting on the thermostat to 120 degrees.
Call us now (678) 355-9141 to schedule and appointment, for same day service, and for emergency plumbing repairs.
Trusted Plumber Near You in Kennesaw