Gas Water Heater Repairs & Installations:
Is your home or business running out of hot water quickly? It might be time to make repairs or if your water heater is of age to replace it.
Common Gas Water Heater Problems:
- Hissing or sizzling noises
- Leaking pressure-relief valve
- Not enough hot water
Gas Water heaters often require annual maintenance to ensure the efficiency and life of your product:
- Drain your gas water heater once a year to get rid of sediment.
- Test the pressure-relief valve.
- Lower the temperature setting on the thermostat to 120 degrees.
- Test gas line to ensure there are no leaks
Call us now (678) 355-9181 to schedule an appointment, for same day services, and emergency plumber repairs.